You can vote for Mary IF
- You're a registered Democrat in the City of Rochester!
If not, you can register online, by mail or in person
- If you're registered in Rochester, but not as a Democrat: You can't vote in the Democratic Primary. You can update your chosen party to Democrat in order to vote next year as a Democrat if you switch before the deadline on October 2017. For your switch to take effect, you must vote in the November 2017 General Election.
- If you live in Rochester, but aren't registered yet: You have until August of 2017 to register to vote as a Democrat! But if you register by this October 14th, you can participate in the the Presidential Election on Nov 8th.
- If none of the above: you can still sign up to volunteer and support the campaign by donating!
To register to vote online, you will need your:
- NYS Driver License, Permit or Non-Driver ID
- Social Security Number
Go to the Electronic Voter Registration Application.
To register by mail you can:
- enter your name directly into our mailing list database to have a New York State Voter Registration Form mailed to you. (NOTE: The same form can be downloaded, using the link below.)
- call our 1-800-FOR-VOTE hotline to request a voter application.
- complete an HTML version of the New York State Voter Registration Form on-line by clicking on the link below, typing the necessary information and selecting the appropriate boxes.
- You can register in person at:
Monroe County Board of Elections
39 Main St. West
Rochester, NY 14614
- or at any New York State Agency-Based voter registration center.