You can vote for Mary if you're a registered Democrat in the East District of the City of Rochester! Not sure if you're in the East District? Find out here: canivoteformary.com
- NYS Driver License, Permit or Non-Driver ID
- Social Security Number
Go to the Electronic Voter Registration Application.
To register by mail you can:
- enter your name directly into our mailing list database to have a New York State Voter Registration Form mailed to you. (NOTE: The same form can be downloaded, using the link below.)
- call our 1-800-FOR-VOTE hotline to request a voter application.
- complete an HTML version of the New York State Voter Registration Form on-line by clicking on the link below, typing the necessary information and selecting the appropriate boxes.
- You can register in person at:
Monroe County Board of Elections
39 Main St. West
Rochester, NY 14614
- or at any New York State Agency-Based voter registration center.